lelandmarine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WELCOME!
Here are some resources you may like

If you like to read

If you prefer video’s. This video series is “5 minute guide”, good info. BRS TV has lots of different series.

Here’s a getting the most out of Reef2Reef link

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

Been out of the hobby for about 9 years. Doing a ton of research because, dang! A lot has changed in that time. Working on setting up a 40 breeder right now. Taking my time and building slow, as much as i want to render myself broke to get this thing up and rolling, id rather not render myself divorced. My last tank and first reef tank was a 20g softie tank. I spent so much time working towards pristine water conditions, i believe i essentially starved out my tank and it crashed. Defeated, I walked away, but that itch never went away.

I look forward to meeting a lot of you and learning what i can to make this hobby fun again.
Welcome back!

Only constant is change. Looking forward to hearing about your successes

OP
OP
BeTreyed

BeTreyed

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome back!

Only constant is change. Looking forward to hearing about your successes
So true, so much has changed. When I last had a tank, the general thought seemed to be zero nitrates and phosphates, which I can say I accomplished but it was certainly to the detriment of my livestock. I didn't understand what was happening and didn't have much local help.

BaysEndReef

Anthony
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
r2r.jpeg

Patientman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome back t the hobby … and Welcome to R2R! One thing that hasn't change in nine years is you have to have "patience" … but then you could have guessed that I would have said that! :rolleyes:

Back