Back (maybe) after 4 years

Reefguy13

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2017
Messages
637
Reaction score
229
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been having an itch like I do every winter to get back in the hobby. Cleveland winters are rough and can be boring. I also had surgery and just laying around comig back to r2r for the first time in 4 years just to look around.

Before I had a very different tanks. The last one I had was 50 gallon water box and was on vacation and a family member was suppose to feed the tanks and put way to much food in it and nuked the tank. I was so defeated losing $1,000s of livestock I kept a few things and sold everything off.

So hi everyone. Show me some cool 20-40 gallon AIO tanks and let me know what's new in the hobby that I should know!!! I look forward to maybe getting back up and running again..if I can convince the wife haha
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
I've been having an itch like I do every winter to get back in the hobby. Cleveland winters are rough and can be boring. I also had surgery and just laying around comig back to r2r for the first time in 4 years just to look around.

Before I had a very different tanks. The last one I had was 50 gallon water box and was on vacation and a family member was suppose to feed the tanks and put way to much food in it and nuked the tank. I was so defeated losing $1,000s of livestock I kept a few things and sold everything off.

So hi everyone. Show me some cool 20-40 gallon AIO tanks and let me know what's new in the hobby that I should know!!! I look forward to maybe getting back up and running again..if I can convince the wife haha
I saw Aquawiz will bring their AIO tank to the US market next month. It looks pretty fire, through the coral collector distributor. I would love to have one of those.
 
I saw Aquawiz will bring their AIO tank to the US market next month. It looks pretty fire, through the coral collector distributor. I would love to have one of those.
i want the kh controller for my afr dosing but am still a bit skeptical. i do hope the best for this company tho
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
I've been having an itch like I do every winter to get back in the hobby. Cleveland winters are rough and can be boring. I also had surgery and just laying around comig back to r2r for the first time in 4 years just to look around.

Before I had a very different tanks. The last one I had was 50 gallon water box and was on vacation and a family member was suppose to feed the tanks and put way to much food in it and nuked the tank. I was so defeated losing $1,000s of livestock I kept a few things and sold everything off.

So hi everyone. Show me some cool 20-40 gallon AIO tanks and let me know what's new in the hobby that I should know!!! I look forward to maybe getting back up and running again..if I can convince the wife haha
Welcome back to reefing! I already had an in with the wife on a tank. Managed to pull off a 90 when she thought I was going 75. Ironically that turned into a fresh initially. Then came a small Biocube that I got away with by saying I wanted to give a go with saltwater and used the it’s my birthday excuse(it actually was). So as you can see wives just need persuading…
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new