Back to reefin (not chong's version)

welcome 1.jpg
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
just throwing it out there ,want one on one contact,give @Joe Glass Cages a shot ;) happy hunting:)
Thanks @fishguy242, I do love supporting this hobby and talking tanks! My favorite. @Rob.bucek, welcome back! and welcome to R2R. If you wanna talk tanks, let me know. you mentioned some great builders. I just like to support even if you select another builder. Glass Cages has been building tanks for over 38 years. Recent tank build for a display below.

Looking forward to seeing you get started. Happy Reefing!

IMG_1325.jpg
 
If you can find a used reef savvy you’ll be impressed. I know a new one can take awhile but omg the build quality. The owner is nice as well. I know if I were to build a new tank and money were not a issue I’d go reef savvy hands down. The difference is amazing and mines is likely 6 yrs old or so. now he makes aroma red seams. You can jam your algae scraper into the corners with little concern. Highly recommend.
 
If you can find a used reef savvy you’ll be impressed. I know a new one can take awhile but omg the build quality. The owner is nice as well. I know if I were to build a new tank and money were not a issue I’d go reef savvy hands down. The difference is amazing and mines is likely 6 yrs old or so. now he makes aroma red seams. You can jam your algae scraper into the corners with little concern. Highly recommend.
Aroma red? Color me intrigued... What does that look liked?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new