Back to salt after 10 years

Welcome to your new NOT stress free life.

Tired Monday GIF
 
Last edited:
I know how that feels. I exited for 12 years due to an event that killed my tank. So Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!
 
Hello all. I am back to the hobby after 10 years. A not working chiller while on holidays made me quit after 4 years of successful reef keeping .So many things have change since then .I love the aio tanks to start again with and since I am a handyman I start building my own from scratch .
Thank you all in advance for the advices I will need!
Welcome!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new