Back with an AIO

jhuntstl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey!

Been out of the hobby for nearly a decade. Was at a buddy's house and was so excited to see he had setup a biocube saltwater tank. I talked at length about how I was "waiting till retirement" till I got back into reefing. I wanted to be more "financially stable" and have more time...

Well here I am a couple months later with a Landen 28.5 AIO, two prime 16s, nero 3, and a bunch of frags.

Happy to be back!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey!

Been out of the hobby for nearly a decade. Was at a buddy's house and was so excited to see he had setup a biocube saltwater tank. I talked at length about how I was "waiting till retirement" till I got back into reefing. I wanted to be more "financially stable" and have more time...

Well here I am a couple months later with a Landen 28.5 AIO, two prime 16s, nero 3, and a bunch of frags.

Happy to be back!
Welcome!

Glad you joined and sounds like you are already having fun!! Looking forward to seeing your build thread

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 35 61.4%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back