Background for acrylic tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pvtgloss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pvtgloss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2022
Messages
2,282
Reaction score
3,312
Location
Asheville
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My daughter had a deskmate peninsula and we'd love to add a background. I don't want to paint it incase we ever move it. I'm trying to stay away from the plastic film that always fails of of gets water and air bubbles between the film and tank. Just wondering if there's anything else out there? Thanks
 
Plasti dip,
Spray or can, I've used it , it will stick really well and it can be removed when needed
 
My daughter had a deskmate peninsula and we'd love to add a background. I don't want to paint it incase we ever move it. I'm trying to stay away from the plastic film that always fails of of gets water and air bubbles between the film and tank. Just wondering if there's anything else out there? Thanks
I actually came up with a perfect solution for the back of a fish tank I actually did an accident when I first started using epoxy resin I did a pour on a piece of glass thin pour I added epoxy colors etc. at the end I was able to peel this up kind of like a fruit roll up and I was able to actually bend it roll it whatever I wanted to do with itwould be a perfect idea for the back of the fish shank for the outside or you could actually do the pour on the back of it before you put water in it etc.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new