Bacterial infection spread?

Notsolostfish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
801
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank is 4 months old. I have some hammers, frogspawn, etc. i had 1 hammer, slime out, and die withint 24 hours. I thoughr in My head it didnt adjust properly. I removed it. Few weeks later. Another hammer got infected and showing symptoms. I dipped in KFC dip. My question is im scared of the bacterial infection spread. Is that a thing?
 
Yup, but if the dip did its job you may be clear? Keep a sharp eye, if it shows again I would treat the entire tank myself, (w/cipro)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new