• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bad experience with ROBZ

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Z

Znut Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did file it with paypal. But since it was past the 60 days they would not accept the claim. Robz put me off long enough, so no way to make the claim with PP. I have not heard anything from him.

Sentinel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
edited per UA Sorry and thanks for the heads up

Last edited by a moderator:

thomasdo87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
call your credit card company or bank. they will get your money back without a time, or at least that happend with me, i have JP Morgan/Chase though

Leishman

143gadgets' Mentor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
edited per UA, I hate theives. Sorry and thanks for the heads up

You need to back off before you get sued yourself. There is more to this than what is in this thread. I have know Robie for 8 years and he is one of the most stand up people I know. I have stayed out of this but your comment ticked me off.

I'm done.

Last edited by a moderator:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Personal comments like name calling are not acceptable.

Thread Closed. Please PM me if there is an update and I will open the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 45 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 174 67.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back