Bad pics of my new huge yuma

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have it a bit shaded right now acclimating to my lights I will update with better pic once I bring it out into the light more. Colors? Metallic red, pink, streaks of blue and metallic blue, greens. This has to be the biggest(3''-4'') yuma I have bought and came in real healthy, this time I took my own advice unlike the last super yuma I had and shading it till it is ready for the light.The good thing is the place I got it from has almost identical lighting as I do....This one is definitely a keeper....

I will add it to my running thread of Ricordea later once I get better pics....I also have a Florida ricordea pack coming next week with some real keeper in that as well...

DSCN1884.jpg

DSCN1885.jpg

roshi719

Official fish poo remover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to know you like it. Keep us updated with plenty o' pics.

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I will hopefully I can take some that are worthy of it.....I hesitated to post those my camera skills have diminished a bit....It is much bigger then I though it would be...

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Man that thing is beautiful!

Raptor

Angel Of Death
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be worried about the mouth gaping like that. It is a bad sign. :( Hope i am wrong. Beutaful though!!!

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Az is that the same yuma from Marcel.. I ask cuz it looks like the yuma I bought from him .. That Yuma you posted is really nice

JuniorMC8704

Super Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks to still have a green ring at the mouth, so might not be too bad. Most of mine did that when first putting them in new water chemistry.

My pink one from Todd was doing that the first night, by the next day it was happy as a clam=)

B E autiful yuma! love the colors on that thing.

I would be worried about the mouth gaping like that. It is a bad sign. :( Hope i am wrong. Beutaful though!!!

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Az is that the same yuma from Marcel.. I ask cuz it looks like the yuma I bought from him .. That Yuma you posted is really nice

I have one from Marcel and it's not this one has a bunch of colors running through it....

The mouth isn't really gaping I have some that show their teeth once in a while. The mouth now is tight.....It is still shaded right now so all the colors yet..

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will try and get some better pics today....It might come out into the light a little sooner then I thought. It looked like it was stretching a little last evening to got to the light....So if it does it again today I might bring it out tomorrow and just shorten the MH for a day or 2....

Raptor

Angel Of Death
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd leave it stretching, If it need more light it will walk. The best part of it walking is that it will leave a baby.

nino78

Blue Planet Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a little better Az. You need to have one of these pro's that hang out on hear come over and get a killer pic of that bad boy. That yuma is sick, I can't wait till someone catches all the beauty of that Ric. Here is the pic that I have of it.

Yuma-2-1.gif

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 64 44.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 69 47.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.3%
Back