bada bing!

I'm not a die hard but definitely enjoy it. I'm more of its always sunny in Philadelphia kinda guy
 
Best series to ever grace us. Saw every season at least 3 times, and im with you dude, at least once a year I bing watch. Between Goodfellas, Casino, and Sapranos reruns, I cant count how many times I watch these shows to fall asleep to.
 
I'm with @dbl ....have never seen it, but living in NJ, I've lived it. Organize crime is alive and well here....but it's now called State Government.
 
We are in the process of rewatching the whole series too, well I am. This is the first time my son has watched it. We watch star wars and James Bond movies over and over. Each time I noticed something different.
 
Ya that's mild. I have to deal with compounds and cults....you know deep woods kinda stuff. scary at times

Yeah, actually we have some of that here as well.
This state is kind of crazy. I think it has just about everything. You can find just about every geographical feature here in this state and of course every socio-economic class.

But yeah, the magic is still around and so are the cults.
 
Definitely one of my favorite shows! Now I want to binge watch it. Haha. I had to do a double take when reading the credits for the HBO short series The Night Of because James Gandolfini was apparently a producer before he passed away. I was confused for a minute, but then remember that the show was actually made a few years ago, but just now came out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new