Badmitton birdie bug

dolphindan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2024
Messages
28
Reaction score
37
Location
florida keys
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, can someone help with identification of this. Just noticed a few swimming around and stuck to the glass. They look like badmitton birdies when then are swimming to me, hence the title lol. I’ve only ever put Tigger Pods in and I’m not sure if this is them in a different stage of life or something new. Would love the help. Thanks!

IMG_4899.jpeg
 
hydroid jellyfish, they tend to die out on their own
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new