Bali red mini anemone lighting?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Frisk

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
14
Location
...
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had this Bali red mini maxi anemone for around 3 months now and its been doing okay. Not bad not great, sometimes it seems a bit deflated and other times it seems perfectly fine. I'm unsure if I should move it to a new spot. Right now it gets around 100 par but i've seen conflicting information on if it should receive high light or if it should receive lower light. Any advice is appreciated, thanks!
 
I've had this Bali red mini maxi anemone for around 3 months now and its been doing okay. Not bad not great, sometimes it seems a bit deflated and other times it seems perfectly fine. I'm unsure if I should move it to a new spot. Right now it gets around 100 par but i've seen conflicting information on if it should receive high light or if it should receive lower light. Any advice is appreciated, thanks!
they will inflate/deflate occasionally
Assure not too much water flow and feed occasionally
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new