Bali shortcake

  • Thread starter Thread starter Potatohead
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Potatohead

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2017
Messages
2,439
Reaction score
3,512
Location
Vancouver
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen online some people place it in high par and some place in lower. I have one spot available about 520 par and really high flow, or another about 280 par and high flow. I would prefer the latter if it will be alright there.

Thanks
 
I could but it's pretty small. About an inch
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new