Ballast for g1 radions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Batt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 g1 radion . Have not used them since my divorce. I was just going thrw my fish tank stuff and I can not find my ballast. I want to upgrade my g1 to the newest g4 pro. So can I use the new ballast for my lights and witch ones will I need . And can I use the ballast before I upgrade my lights

Twins Dragonz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 g1 radion . Have not used them since my divorce. I was just going thrw my fish tank stuff and I can not find my ballast. I want to upgrade my g1 to the newest g4 pro. So can I use the new ballast for my lights and witch ones will I need . And can I use the ballast before I upgrade my lights
It has been all day but no one reply to this. Just a jump start some questions so people can chip in with more.
1. Are you preferring ballast as power supply?
2. You are talking upgrade from gen1 to gen4 pro? If so. That’s a big jump and I don’t think ecotech has the kits for it.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Call Ecotech and tell them what you need.
I am using gen 1 ballasts on gen 4 lights.

OP
OP
Batt

Batt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I don't have the ballast at all in the future I will upgrade . I don't see the ballast for the g1 only the new g3 and g4 ballast that are completely different I want to know if the G3 ballast will work on the G1 even though it's not a 3-pin plug in and is there an adapter to make it work

Powerstroke nut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you can’t find a ballast to work with your g1 lights would you conceter selling just the lights?

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 79 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back