Ballast for g1 radions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Batt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Batt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2011
Messages
171
Reaction score
22
Location
cleveland ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 g1 radion . Have not used them since my divorce. I was just going thrw my fish tank stuff and I can not find my ballast. I want to upgrade my g1 to the newest g4 pro. So can I use the new ballast for my lights and witch ones will I need . And can I use the ballast before I upgrade my lights
 
I have 3 g1 radion . Have not used them since my divorce. I was just going thrw my fish tank stuff and I can not find my ballast. I want to upgrade my g1 to the newest g4 pro. So can I use the new ballast for my lights and witch ones will I need . And can I use the ballast before I upgrade my lights
It has been all day but no one reply to this. Just a jump start some questions so people can chip in with more.
1. Are you preferring ballast as power supply?
2. You are talking upgrade from gen1 to gen4 pro? If so. That’s a big jump and I don’t think ecotech has the kits for it.
 
I have 3 g1 radion . Have not used them since my divorce. I was just going thrw my fish tank stuff and I can not find my ballast. I want to upgrade my g1 to the newest g4 pro. So can I use the new ballast for my lights and witch ones will I need . And can I use the ballast before I upgrade my lights
Call Ecotech and tell them what you need.
I am using gen 1 ballasts on gen 4 lights.
 
Ok I don't have the ballast at all in the future I will upgrade . I don't see the ballast for the g1 only the new g3 and g4 ballast that are completely different I want to know if the G3 ballast will work on the G1 even though it's not a 3-pin plug in and is there an adapter to make it work
 
I want to know if the G3 ballast will work on the G1 even though it's not a 3-pin plug in and is there an adapter to make it work

The best way to find out these things is to call them.
 
I figured I get a response from them here guess I'll just call
They don't seem to monitor this forum at all.
 
If you can’t find a ballast to work with your g1 lights would you conceter selling just the lights?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new