ballast placement...good or need to move?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Prozium
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Prozium

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2009
Messages
197
Reaction score
12
Location
Galt, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
like the tittle says^^ only other option I can think of is to put the shelves on the bottom and the BW 1's on top with the ice cap in between the handles of the BW 1's( IDK if the BW 1's will fit on the shelving)... will I be OK as it is???

(obviously I plan to clean up the cords.)
 

Attachments

  • 2010-08-04 21.32.22.jpg
    2010-08-04 21.32.22.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 95
  • 2010-08-04 21.32.43.jpg
    2010-08-04 21.32.43.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 130
  • 2010-08-04 21.32.08.jpg
    2010-08-04 21.32.08.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new