BAM!! Sicce XStream SDC Pump Giveaway!!

IMG_3080.jpg

R2R is my only Social media :D
 
After viewing the website, I like the fact that the pump will notify you if there are any alerts
 
Bonus entry:

I love the variability of the 270-2250 US gph!

it’s a great pump with a variety of applications.

 
Official entry. Perfect timing since I'll be needing some flow control once I add some water (real soon, fingers crossed)

1598290035156.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new