BAM!! Sicce XStream SDC Pump Giveaway!!

Tank needs a bit more flow to deal with the cyano, corals are happy thou :)
141821D5-EF88-4001-8934-9C725F2087FD.jpeg
 
Bonus 1
I like that the pump is cloud controllable and it has a 360 deg range!
 
BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS
Defiantly a supporting member.
 
Bonus entry. Really like the controllability and the reliability of their pumps.
 
Entry 1: The tank it'd go in
1598293281725.png

Entry 2: followed your instagram
Entry 3: I love the dual control option, both through wifi and the controller - redundancy is such an important part of our hobby!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new