Bangai cardinal died

keef reeper

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've had a bangai in my tank for about 2 months. I decided to add another one and i swear about 3 days later i found it dead. I wanna say that maybe my other one could've bullied it to death? My first one is pretty energetic haha the new one was kinda like " whats this fishes deal" lookin when i put him in. Was just curious if anyone had any similar experience.

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've had a bangai in my tank for about 2 months. I decided to add another one and i swear about 3 days later i found it dead. I wanna say that maybe my other one could've bullied it to death? My first one is pretty energetic haha the new one was kinda like " whats this fishes deal" lookin when i put him in. Was just curious if anyone had any similar experience.
Sounds like you had two males. They dont look it but these fish are NASTY if you get two males together

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can see that haha dang. Those little fish are hard to spot out who the females are too. Maybe ill just stick to the one haha
Yeah or go to a LFS you trust and see if someone there can sex them! Ive got one with a guy who could sex them and he got me a male and female

OP
OP
keef reeper

keef reeper

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah or go to a LFS you trust and see if someone there can sex them! Ive got one with a guy who could sex them and he got me a male and female
Ya ill have to see if they can for sure. I have 2 local fish shops that are both pretty cool. Although you can't tell one that you go to the other cause they have like a rivalry going on haha

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya ill have to see if they can for sure. I have 2 local fish shops that are both pretty cool. Although you can't tell one that you go to the other cause they have like a rivalry going on haha
my two refer each other all the time! One is more corals thank fish, the other is more fish than coral.

OP
OP
keef reeper

keef reeper

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my two refer each other all the time! One is more corals thank fish, the other is more fish than coral.
Haha thats cool man. One of mine is all hype latest and greatest stuff and the other one is tried and true og they just do what has worked for like 40 yrs for them.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 36.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back