Bangaii Cardinals

reeftank21

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2009
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took these while back but never posted them here. Check it out.
DSC_00750001.jpg

DSC_00780001.jpg

DSC_00880001.jpg
 
That is an awesome photo!
 
That's is jaw dropping amazing!!!! Thank you for sharing, keep us updated if you will PLEASE! :)
 
Great pic. I cant wait for mine to get big enough to start having babies.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new