Banggai Cardinal's??

jden092901

Joshua
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2009
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Location
Idaho Fall's, Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would these "school" in a 120? I have a friend that has some blue eye cardinals and they are in a group of 5...I think the banggai are really cool looking and always in the front. They are not very active, but easy to keep.

Thanks,

Josh
 
i dont think they will school. i had a trio of them and they were fine in the beginning but once they started to pair up ... the ended up almost killing the odd fish out. i think once they pair the female will go after the other fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new