Barbecue Chicken Problems

I figured with all that gear you had a thermapen too. Which reminds me, I need to send mine in to be fixed. I started a new thread hoping to connect more BBQing reefers.
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/bbqing-reefers-whats-on-your-grill-smoker.415433/#post-4876902
Hey tag me in that thread! BTW I need a wireless thermometer for my smoker.
I won't be cooking this week at my daughter's place in Houghton Mi. See had a small flood a couple weeks ago. I also dragged the boat along, pictured rocks on Lake Superior .
Happy 4th everybody 20180703_204330.jpeg 20180703_135641.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new