Bare Bottom- HDPE | Starboard | ABS

On my most recent builds I used 1/16" black ABS bought on Amazon. Cheaper than HDPE (Starboard) and bonds to the glass with silicone better than HDPE did.
Hey, it's 2 yrs old, but I bought some ABS from Amazon and wanted to add it to my bare bottom. Is this what you used? I'm trying to find if it's reef safe and can't get an answer anywhere

Limited-time deal: Zuvas Black ABS Plastic Sheet 12" x 16" x 0.06" 6 Pack, Flexible Than Plexiglass Sheet, Moldable Than Acrylic Sheet, DIY Materials for Home Decor, Handcrafts (Matte & Textured Finish) https://a.co/d/fjhQ5nH
 

Attachments

  • EEDBD96B-C644-451F-9D94-26C1344528F9.png
    EEDBD96B-C644-451F-9D94-26C1344528F9.png
    240.5 KB · Views: 50

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new