Barf meeting.!!!!!

EFSleeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm always up for a drive. Just the town I live in there is only a couple people around that have coral tanks it always seems to be fish only tanks. My new found love for reef tanks is deep and I can't get any ideas with what I want to do next without seeing what else is out there lol

Chameleon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm up for Connie's place or Liquid's. Just let me know when and where and I'm there. Its always fun to get together and talk reef.

Liquid360

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well Connie's got the nicer tank!! I'm centrally located and my loft building has a clubroom we could use, but I'm guessing that the nicer tank is more important to most.... so Connie, get to work!!! I only drink Macallan 18 and only out of Baccarat crystal...

I'm up for Connie's place or Liquid's. Just let me know when and where and I'm there. Its always fun to get together and talk reef.

Connie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welll, would you like some Grey Poupon with that sir?

Well Connie's got the nicer tank!! I'm centrally located and my loft building has a clubroom we could use, but I'm guessing that the nicer tank is more important to most.... so Connie, get to work!!! I only drink Macallan 18 and only out of Baccarat crystal...

Connie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What area are you in?

I'm always up for a drive. Just the town I live in there is only a couple people around that have coral tanks it always seems to be fish only tanks. My new found love for reef tanks is deep and I can't get any ideas with what I want to do next without seeing what else is out there lol

EFSleeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So has any more thought been put in to another meeting :cool:

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

sprinklerdudes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
macallan 18, opus, pardon cigars, ? Am I missing out on these reef club meetings ? is there another room where instead of flip flops and tee shirts
with fish prints and red solo cups, there are frag swaps with crystal carry contianers, and everbodys wearing a armoni tux?
Hey I like a good cigar, just saying, lol

Connie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We can still have it at my house, no problem. I have a t-shirt and flip flop house though...lol. I haven't said anything lately because there really hasn't been that much interest. If we can get a good group together, I can go ahead and plan it. :)
macallan 18, opus, pardon cigars, ? Am I missing out on these reef club meetings ? is there another room where instead of flip flops and tee shirts
with fish prints and red solo cups, there are frag swaps with crystal carry contianers, and everbodys wearing a armoni tux?

EFSleeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got 3 ready to make it happen Connie and 1 more I'm slowly getting into it. So there will be 5 pretty sure as a date gets set more will jump in and come cause we are awesome like that :cool:

EFSleeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will ask on here might save some trouble and I know a lot of people look here do any of y'all locals have a maroon bta you would like to sell my green split and I'm about to relocate one of them and would love another color to go in my tank

Last edited:

Connie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sounds good sleeper. I'll get with the hubby and see what date would be best and post it up.

Connie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to say, it will be a little while before I can host a meeting. My weekends are planned for at least the next 4 weeks.

Liquid360

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried!! Nobody was interested.
tenu5ame.jpg
7ubypu3e.jpg
eqyty7e8.jpg

Last edited:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back