Barf !!!!!!!

sculdermut

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet! But how does Boston come alphabetically before Birmingham?

malnurs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yay so now we have a new name. where's our t-shirts lol. cause i want one. :) does anyone have any info on oour next meeting. i havent been in a couple of months cause of work.:sure: let me know.
oh yeah my wife informed me that i wasnt allowed to buy any coral till our november budget starts. how sad. lol love having a budget but now i need to rethink cause it is cutting into my reef addiction. lol

Chris

KingRicky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure when the next meeting is going to be, we need to figure it out. I think that it is going to be a gnoles house.

I have changed the name on the web site but not sure about the web address, I might need to start a new site for BARF.

gnoles

Equipment Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
November is my house, I've got to get a school schedule for events this week and get them all in my calendar. Once that's done, we'll set a date. May look at the third week to avoid the Thanksgiving/Black Friday weekend... That Sunday is my birthday and I can't think of a group I'd rather spend it with... or as I usually say it, the last time I threw myself a birthday party nobody showed up! :D

OP
OP
BHAMR6

BHAMR6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I LOVE DOOR BUSTERS !!! I went to lowes on the last black friday was there at 4am. I cussed Ashley said that door busters was stupid and that the people who did that was idiots. Then she made me go and i fell in love i bought things i didnt even need it was great~!!!!!

gnoles

Equipment Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is only one 4 o'clock.... anything before 5:30 a.m. is just a figment of your imagination. This is why I don't hunt anymore... to quote Ron White... It's cold, it's early.... and I don't wanna go.

malnurs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm right ther with ya gnoles. except mine is opposite cause i work night shift haha.

and to respond to your sig. read mine :) John 16:33

sprinklerdudes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the thing I like about black Friday is that all the women folk in my family are nuts, and they are gone, to allow me a little peace and quite on that day from the night before to at least 9 or ten a clock that evening. man I love that day. a day all to my self. { I just hate the mail man the next month when I see the bills}lol

malnurs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey gnoles you have a date for the meeting yet? i may or may not be able to come cause I work alot of weekends, which is why i only come everyonce and a while but would love to be there if i can. :)
thanks,
Chris

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 161 73.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 36 16.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.8%
Back