Barrletts anthias unseen for 48 hours

fishmonkey

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2021
Messages
432
Reaction score
199
Location
Los Angeles
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought 3 bartletts anthias 2 days ago and I am only seeing 2. I’m concerned the last one is dead. Anyone have one of these guys hide for more than two days?
 
I checked the floor and I might check my overflow again. I’m pretty sure she’s in a cave and is hiding still or dead. I don’t want to really disassemble the rock work but I fear she’s dead. I have a 120 gallon so I’m not sure if there would be a bad ammonia spike and I’m considering putting in a cleaner shrimp just in case.
 
In a 120 I don't think one dead fish is enough to worry about hurting the tank overall. Not enough to tear the rocks up.
I had a firefish that sometimes would go a few days without seeing, I would give it more time
 
In a 120 I don't think one dead fish is enough to worry about hurting the tank overall. Not enough to tear the rocks up.
I had a firefish that sometimes would go a few days without seeing, I would give it more time
Yea it showed up today
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new