Bartlett or Lyretail Anythias?

Which one does better with other fish?


  • Total voters
    26
20180205_151706.jpg
I just picked up 2 dispar and 2 purple queens. 1 queen stays in hiding most of time. The other 3 school together. The dispars are thet most outgoing and hang with the 2 chromis, 2 darwin clowns and the bangaii. Love them. Hoping the 4th decides to come out all the time. Hoping it makes it. .
 
I understand the trick is to get young fish that haven't changed sex yet. Buy a few extra, add them all at once & hope the majority work out a pecking order. Any experience with this so called theory ? I'd like a school of 4 or 5 in a 180 FO I'm working on.
 
I understand the trick is to get young fish that haven't changed sex yet. Buy a few extra, add them all at once & hope the majority work out a pecking order. Any experience with this so called theory ? I'd like a school of 4 or 5 in a 180 FO I'm working on.
That has worked for me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new