Base of leathers toadstool

  • Thread starter Thread starter JKDMan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JKDMan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2020
Messages
154
Reaction score
49
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this toadstool leather and I noticed that right at the bottom of the stalk where the tissue meets the rock there is a tan colored portion of stalk all the way around is this normal?
20210104_201342.jpg
 
Mine sometimes get a cyano or algae growth that looks like that
 
I dont think so. It has never effected mine
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new