• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bashsea Twisted External Protein Skimmer - $100

Item Price
$100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

jp1986

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2014
Messages
275
Reaction score
147
Location
Central Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
***SOLD***

Used Bashsea Twisted external protein skimmer. Measures 35" tall. My system is set up for an internal skimmer so I cannot use it. Asking $100. Pick up only in central Wisconsin.

*Skimmer and Gen X external pump. See post below about pump.

20250902_215130.jpg
 
Last edited:
Let me see if I can find a box big enough for it! Get you a price for shipping.
Perfect!! I’ll definitely pay for the shipping and buy it from ya! I just unboxed my Bashsea sump so this will look great with it!
 
updates ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new