Battery backup

Sold4jc7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
I noticed the icecap battery backup is out of stock. Any news on them being restocked?
Thanks

xxxtremewv

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was LITERALLY logging in here to ask about the same thing haha. I messaged BRS and they said they didnt know when a new model would be available.
Do are there any other options? I dont really want to go the route of the UPS. I guess i could just watch and try to find some preowned ones. Any other suggestions from you guys? I just set up a new tank earlier this year and thats the only thing i dont have done is a backup option. Wish i could just buy a vortech back up lol. I tun a maxspect gyre

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are some DIY units on YouTube. I will never buy another unit be that I have seen how basic the EcoTech unit is. I don’t think it would be nice to link to those hack units here on Coralvues area. They are easy enough to Google.

xxxtremewv

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are some DIY units on YouTube. I will never buy another unit be that I have seen how basic the EcoTech unit is. I don’t think it would be nice to link to those hack units here on Coralvues area. They are easy enough to Google.
Sorry, i didnt realize this was in a coralvues forum even, just popped up on the “new threads” and caught my eye

Back