Battle Corals WOOOOOOO!!!!!

Fishman793

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2013
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Got an order from battlecorals the other day and I am astonished. The colors surpassed any I hadimagined, not to mention the quality service, shipping, and communication. Adam contacted me frequently giving me updates on how my corals were healing (with pictures). If you have not tried battlecorals, I would give them a try, you will not be disappointed!
 
Thanks a lot my friend. Really appreciate it

Glad your happy with the frags!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new