BATTLE TIME! Bubbles vs. Brains!

Bubble Corals vs. Open Brain Corals! Which do you love more?

  • Bubbles!

    Votes: 38 35.8%
  • Brains!

    Votes: 53 50.0%
  • I can't decide!

    Votes: 15 14.2%

  • Total voters
    106

AlyciaMarie

Official R2R Hype Girl
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2024
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
15,390
Location
Chattanooga
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's time for Reef2Reef to settle another showdown! Today's competitors...

Bubble Corals vs. Open Brain Corals! Which do you love more??

Bubbles vs. Brains!.png
​
 
I don't have any brains :face-with-hand-over-mouth: :face-with-tears-of-joy:
 
I'll let this image show what I voted for!
the-brain-coral-fields-from-the-patrick-smartpants-episode-v0-q45nrjld4jxc1.jpeg.png
 
Brainnnnsssss, I want Brainnnnnssssss
 
Bubble for sure. I've had mine for almost 7 years. I'm lucky to get a year or two out of an open brain coral. I won't even buy them any longer. Not sure why but they do great then start receding and die. I wish I could keep them because they definatly add more color and the feeding responce is cool to see.
image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new