Battlecoral Wallpapers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

chipmunkofdoom2

Always Making Something
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Adam, have you ever considered releasing cropped 16:9 pictures of your corals so people could use them as desktop wallpapers? I wouldn't even mind if there was a watermark. Maybe you could also put a logo and URL in the bottom right corner to give your site a plug?

Both your photography skills and corals are incredible.. if I can't stock my tank with your corals, maybe I could at least look at them on my PC's desktop until I can!

Last edited:

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey Adam, have you ever considered releasing cropped 16:9 pictures of your corals so people could use them as desktop wallpapers? I wouldn't even mind if there was a watermark. Maybe you could also put a logo and URL in the bottom right corner to give your site a plug?

Both your photography skills and corals are incredible.. if I can't stock my tank with your corals, maybe I could at least look at them on my PC's desktop until I can!

Hi there,

thanks a lot for the post. I really appreciate that. I have actually explored a couple avenues related to some of my coral pics, but I hadn't though of that one yet. I like it. I'll see what I can come up with. Again I really appreciate the feedback:)

doodledreads

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If posted to someplace like flickr etc i.e, with an API., (with your watermark of course), we could stream them on the TV screen via Chromecast or Apple TV. Macro shots of corals would look stunning on a big TV screen.

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Adam, even if it's not full blown wallpapers, maybe once or twice a week drop a higher res. shot online for us. "Weekly Pics from Battlecorals" It'll give us all our fix!

I"m moving in a month, but after I get settled, and give my tank a month or so to settle, I AM BUYING A BATTLE BOX! I love that milli pack you had just posted!

Thanks!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 40.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back