Battlecorals - As good as it gets!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter yeldarbj
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

yeldarbj

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2011
Messages
204
Reaction score
58
Location
Tulsa, OK
I received an sps pack from Adam at Battlecorals at the end of last week. Everything was top notch - communication, packing, shipping, and results. This is the third time that I have purchased frags from Adam and each time has exceeded the previous. I've purchased from a lot of hobbyists and businesses during my years in this hobby, and Battlecorals remains at the top of my list.

If you are looking for sps frags - look no further! Check out Battlecorals and keep an eye out on his forum here on R2R!

Thank you Adam. You and your business are a great asset to the reefing community.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new