BattleCorals..... just amazing!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Science/G
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Science/G

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2021
Messages
3,854
Reaction score
3,250
Location
Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received my order from @Battlecorals, and just Wow! First of all the names that Adam comes up with, hilarious, I love it. His photography top notch, his frags gorgeous, healthy beautiful. I also love the fact that he runs @ReefBreeder Meridians, my lighting choice. And freebies!!! Wow! Amazing!
Die-na-myte Acropora
IMG_20250718_153200.jpg

Skinny Love Acropora
IMG_20250718_153357.jpg

D#mn you electric sex pants
IMG_20250718_153524.jpg

Murder Bath Stag
IMG_20250718_153733.jpg
 
I just received my order from @Battlecorals, and just Wow! First of all the names that Adam comes up with, hilarious, I love it. His photography top notch, his frags gorgeous, healthy beautiful. I also love the fact that he runs @ReefBreeder Meridians, my lighting choice. And freebies!!! Wow! Amazing!
Die-na-myte Acropora
IMG_20250718_153200.jpg

Skinny Love Acropora
IMG_20250718_153357.jpg

D#mn you electric sex pants
IMG_20250718_153524.jpg

Murder Bath Stag
IMG_20250718_153733.jpg
awe man thank you so much for the feedback! really glad they got in ok and on time.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new