Battlecorals Bliss and Shag Priority discussion thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Contest Piece Selections

• Therman's Rainbow

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • BC Bliss

Votes: 59 47.2%
  • Shawn Bennet Yellow Tort

Votes: 19 15.2%
  • June Ruby

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Shag Priority

Votes: 46 36.8%
  • Red Robin

Votes: 7 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ReefyB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like it’s gonna be BC Bliss FTW, was really close there for a minute.

marco fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope that I am still in, I was one of the first 10 people in the original thread to be down for this grow out contest. Never done one of these and really would like too. My reef will be a year old in March after starting over after Hurricane Irma decided to cruise by Key West

Rcollick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope I'm in for this one. I just paid for whatever coral we decided on plus a battlebox. Plus I was one of the first to respond on both threads. Sorry I just don't want to get left out on this one.

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How does that work????? Paying before the rules are established?

Rcollick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How does that work????? Paying before the rules are established?
Maybe I'm wrong but I just thought if I were to agree on it and be one of the first one's to reply to both threads that I want in and paid I would be in. Maybe I misunderstood. I will wait.

thaveteran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Truth is once it comes time to pay, half the people drop out. It’s better to just open it up to the first however many that pay. Last time was hell waiting on people who said they were in to pay and then going through the waiting list once those people didn’t pay. Meanwhile those of us who paid were sitting around like when is this thing going to start and frags get sent.

rcpalmer1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Truth is once it comes time to pay, half the people drop out. It’s better to just open it up to the first however many that pay. Last time was hell waiting on people who said they were in to pay and then going through the waiting list once those people didn’t pay. Meanwhile those of us who paid were sitting around like when is this thing going to start and frags get sent.
I agree with this.

OP
OP
Fishfinder

Fishfinder

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok everyone, there has been a lot of interest in this growout. I was kinda surprised. There have been over 100 votes!!! After talking to Adam this is what I need....... Every person that voted needs to send me a PM with their top 1 vote. I need to determine who voted for Bliss and who voted for Shag priority. If you want to be included for either piece, no matter the piece then say both. Only those serious about the contest PM me. I don't want 300 PMs of people that will back out.

And do not pay yet. I need to determine who is in. I have tagged everyone that wants in from both threads. Its A LOT of people.

If you are not on this list and want in PM me!!

@gar732@Reef Dude @kdino @NefTunzReef @c.poindexter @killerkukoo @Fishinbob @spectra@This guy is Ext Salty @Dree@noonelikesadrytang @HairyGary @authentic @afartindolphin @Robink

Last edited:
Back