Battlecorals Bliss and Shag Priority discussion thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Contest Piece Selections

• Therman's Rainbow

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • BC Bliss

Votes: 59 47.2%
  • Shawn Bennet Yellow Tort

Votes: 19 15.2%
  • June Ruby

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Shag Priority

Votes: 46 36.8%
  • Red Robin

Votes: 7 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Muttley000

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was only interested in the yellow tort so I’m sitting out this time, but do appreciate your efforts and will hopefully be in on the next!

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure why but I'm not getting notifications from this thread at all. Pm on the way.

Me neither, till now when I clicked unwatch thread and watch again. I know r2r somehow prioritizes your alerts by recent activity, but I didn't even get the notification when I was tagged earlier today? I dunno.

I leave tapatalk running in background of my phone to make sure I get all the alerts to the threads I've responded on. No matter how much time goes by, it still pops up there.

Last edited:

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you click "watched threads" it will show you all the threads you didn't get or missed the alerts for. Once you visit the thread it will disappear from that list so you don't have to go to threads you are up to date on.

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you click "watched threads" it will show you all the threads you didn't get or missed the alerts for. Once you visit the thread it will disappear from that list so you don't have to go to threads you are up to date on.

Guess I need to start checking the watched threads tab more often. That's how I realized what I missed just a bit ago.

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wonder how many people I tagged aren't getting notified?

I'm not sure, but that was a lot of efforting on your part to get all those tags in! Maybe you could copy/paste it again? Or maybe a #mod could help with why it didn't notify everyone? I know for sure I didn't get the alert/tag.

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks like the bliss is going to take it and it’s a piece I already have so unfortunately it looks like I’m going to sit this one out as well.

OP
OP
Fishfinder

Fishfinder

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright everyone! We are way ahead of schedule. lol technically the poll hasn't even closed yet. But don't worry about that. I've contacted a lot of you about pieces. If you haven't talked to me in PM please do so! I am just waiting on responses from a few people. I'd like to give them some time. People are busy and we shouldn't even have results yet. If you aren't in yet or know anyone that wants in get in touch now!

Is everyone excited???? I've got news coming soon!!

Waiting to hear back from @HolisticBear @gar732 @SneakyTortuga @Reef Dude @kdino @tnyr5 @NefTunzReef @c.poindexter @killerkukoo @Fishinbob @spectra @sde1500 @This guy is Extra Salty @Dree@Salty Lemon @noonelikesadrytang @Navymedic @HairyGary @reacclimating 2 the hobby @ourcoralreef @authentic @Tamberav @afartindolphin @Robink

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 37.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back