Battlecorals Bliss and Shag Priority discussion thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Contest Piece Selections

• Therman's Rainbow

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • BC Bliss

Votes: 59 47.2%
  • Shawn Bennet Yellow Tort

Votes: 19 15.2%
  • June Ruby

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Shag Priority

Votes: 46 36.8%
  • Red Robin

Votes: 7 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is that how it works? Should we all be paying Adam directly now?

No in fact not at all. lol Best way is to wait till all the contestants are locked in, then we will go ahead and start the process. Then one catch with the bliss is that this is the piece out of all of them, that i am most limited on. At this point I believe I can only muster 25-30 frags tops.

Sushitheshiba

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No in fact not at all. lol Best way is to wait till all the contestants are locked in, then we will go ahead and start the process. Then one catch with the bliss is that this is the piece out of all of them, that i am most limited on. At this point I believe I can only muster 25-30 frags tops.
Maybe the rest can just have Fairy Food lol jk

Mark Gray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry everyone I am traveling tomorrow and could not pay tomorrow or until the next week, everytime I try to pay when I am out of the country they shut my credit card down and I spend 2 or 3 hours tring to fix it, this only happens on online orders

Sushitheshiba

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So if Adam is only able to cut 25-30 frags, I’ll be out then if it’s BC Bliss. I’m not flaking out or anything, but I voted for both Bliss and Shag. I’d like others to have fun too and participate in a growout contest (I’m in 1 alreay). If somehow a Shag growout happens though and there’s a good amount of frags, then I’ll join for sure (I’m just trying to play nice with others lol)

TMB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone stay calm lol. After I talk to battlecorals we'll be moving on

It's like a vicious Shark Tank in here on a feeding frenzy!
upload_2019-1-10_14-32-0.png

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 52 39.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 38 29.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 24 18.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back