Battlecorals Bliss Official Entries

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishfinder
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
April entry

9E3FE7F9-D11E-48B2-BF15-1A59B26BE701.jpeg
 
Well this is one strong Coral! I'm lucky mine lived. When installing the canopy on my tank I had to take my lights off the PVC light hanger well all five lights Came Crashing Down into the tank luckily only one was on. The not so lucky was my 2nd homewrecker and my BC Bliss homewrecker got completely smashed but the Bliss just got snapped at the base so I reglued it. the base ended up dying off but it's encrusted back over so long story short here's my lucky April shot

View attachment 20190430_174408.jpg
 
Here's my May photo. The colors are accurate, not sure why I'm getting more yellow than pink. Growing well though so I'm not complaining.
5-13-19.jpg


Dude nice! I'll tell you why, because it's in there, as well as a really soft swirly purple!

Have literally not seen the yellow, since i cherry picked the original wild colony a couple years ago now. But you have really restored my hopes for this one. Glad to see that coloration coming out in captivity

Not sure what magic you've summoned my friend, but its good!

Sorry to have commented in the posting thread. If there's an easy way to move it to the discussion please go ahead
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new