Battlecorals Bliss Official Entries

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishfinder
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
September entry ... sorry about quality... was in a rush before lights went out!

Also dropped a fish trap and broke a small piece on accident ...

thumbnail_Image-1.jpg
 
October entry. Hoping I'm not disqualified, as my frag is cut off the rock and planted on a 3 inch disk. Had to tear my display down and throw everything into my was going to be frag system, now main display. Needless to say couldn't be happier with the forced change. The Corals seem to be growing twice as fast in this system.

Can you let me know if I'm still in or disqualified?

Don't want to stress on pics every week. If at the end it wont matter anyways.


20191031_184747.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new