Battlecorals Bliss Official Entries

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishfinder
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Final entry feburary 19
Good job everyone!!
20200219_232242.jpg
20200219_232323.jpg
 
I have until 3/5 that’s when I will whip out the nice camera just recently I started getting branches hopefully will grow crazy in five days but for the most part all it did was base out
F0C4372E-C899-4699-86B9-EF3F86B6025B.jpeg
1573D79F-28E5-4918-9AC5-343134DE422C.jpeg

1 1/2 inches tall 2 1/2 inch base
 
I know I'm out of the contest but figured I'd post a pic. First pic I've taken of this Coral in a long time hasn't grown out like most of yours but definitely starting to show some color I think this is more of a daylight Coral but white lights were turned off so I had to take a blue light pic
Screenshot_20200302-223148_Gallery.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new