BattleCorals blue light special updates

joseph.timbs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2023
Messages
423
Reaction score
164
Location
Trumann
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just wondering if anybody wants to show off their BC blue light specials now, since it’s been a little while that Adam introduced his BLS tenuis boxes. I know there’s some killer no names out there from them.
 
I think you posted this in the BattleCorals forum too. Because I want to see other colonies too I’m posting mine again here!

E7F00283-3C49-43A6-BDAF-F1BF6210FAFF.jpeg


IMG_7877.jpeg
 
I think you posted this in the BattleCorals forum too. Because I want to see other colonies too I’m posting mine again here!

E7F00283-3C49-43A6-BDAF-F1BF6210FAFF.jpeg


IMG_7877.jpeg
Yeah I did didn’t think about the BC forum till later
 
That’s a nice piece, hope more ppl post theirs
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new