• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Battlecorals has earned GOAT status

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Oregon Grown Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a huge @Battlecorals fan already, but Adam reminded me today why he's at the top. Firstly, I've been looking for some fire millepora, and Adam by far has one of the biggest selections. It's hard to even find another vendor that carries anything other than the sunset milleporas and crazy marked up tenuis. After sending him a list of the ones that I wanted, I let him know I'd like a couple more of his choosing as well, so I asked him what price Battlebox I should buy. I won't go into details, but Adam is still a hobbyist at heart and it shows in the way he conducts business. I have no doubt I'll receive healthy, healed, beautiful corals next week. Thanks for being real and being you!

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm a huge @Battlecorals fan already, but Adam reminded me today why he's at the top. Firstly, I've been looking for some fire millepora, and Adam by far has one of the biggest selections. It's hard to even find another vendor that carries anything other than the sunset milleporas and crazy marked up tenuis. After sending him a list of the ones that I wanted, I let him know I'd like a couple more of his choosing as well, so I asked him what price Battlebox I should buy. I won't go into details, but Adam is still a hobbyist at heart and it shows in the way he conducts business. I have no doubt I'll receive healthy, healed, beautiful corals next week. Thanks for being real and being you!

Thanks a million! People like you are why I love what I do!:)

OP
OP
Oregon Grown Reef

Oregon Grown Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are the pictures of what he sent me. Can't believe this. These were taken a couple of minutes after I put them in the tank. I only had time to float and put them directly in the tank. I contemplated dipping, but these have all been in his system for years. Last time I dipped his corals, the only thing I killed were copepods.

20220202_110518.jpg

20220202_110030.jpg

20220202_110231.jpg

20220202_110219.jpg

20220202_110212.jpg

This is one Adam subbed in. He sent me a pic of the colony as well to get me excited for it. He's got the one I requested waiting for me. I told him to throw in the next box. .
20220202_110129.jpg

The colony pic he sent me after I got the order in.
IMG_2067.heic.jpg

20220202_110150.jpg

20220202_110200.jpg

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back