• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Battlecorals is top notch.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

WesF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased an acro frag pack from Adam. It was my first time doing business with Battle Corals.

I was very impressed with the communication and the pack shipped the day I put my order in.

The packaging was top notch. Coral color and health was amazing. Polyps were out in the bags. Adam threw in 2 really nice freebie frags and an awesome little brush. I find myself using this little brush almost everyday. What a great idea.

Thanks again Adam. I love these frags.

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am telling you, once people realize how great those little brushes are for reefers they just love them.:bounce: No tooth brush or denture brush is as stiff or as small. They are perfect brush for us.

Glad you are using it and that your happy with the frags!

Thanks a million Wes it was a real pleasure.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back