Battlecorals Snipers Blue Official Entries

  • Thread starter Thread starter bubbaque
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
July Photo. Our family is on vacation this month, I had our house sitter text me a picture of the area in my tank where the Sniper is located. I didn't think she should try to stick a ruler in there, I hope that still qualifies for the official entry, although it probably doesn't matter much since my Sniper remains in a stalled growth pattern....
julysniper.jpg
 
August 23, 2019

The piece on the right is the original piece. Everything else is new growth. It started growing upwards then I forgot about the contest and changed my salt and flow. Then it started to spread. Ugh!!!! Rookie mistake.

4C07F7D8-812B-433A-A8C9-898AB0A3B9F5.jpeg
57C1E826-270D-4A34-86BD-2E19A6D0FF59.jpeg
01EECEF6-45E1-4FCA-81EB-2FC9AA06228A.jpeg
 
Where can I find out the winners for this contest?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new