Battlecorals Tenuis Showoff

Yeah, that’s a perfect example of why I just quit naming these darn things. It’s a numbers game now.

😂
Well "spath # 2" is turning into one of my favorites, so I guess I like the numbers too
 
Got this in my first box a little over a year ago...

IMG_0175.jpg

After this much time it's anyone's guess on the name. I can't remember what I had for dinner last night.
 
This group is 🔥
Yeah,this tenuis garden is rad. laser melon, rainbow melon, vivids Badfish, and rr garden of Eden. Matt v rainbow envy on the way next week. Just waiting to find a frag of orange passion to add to it.
 
Just making sure if I wanted spath #2 it was the same. Hence....while not a traditional name..still a name for keeping track.
I'm with you on that one, number or name, just something so I'm not getting the same coral. Not that I can keep track of about half of them anymore in my tank. But I do keep the list and try and mark them off when I loose one. Also been trying to do that on here in my tank thread to keep track.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new