@Battlecorals

100gallonreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam always has the killer pieces! No name Beast. Bubble Bath Unicorn, and Bohemia
IMG_3768.jpeg
IMG_3769.jpeg
IMG_3771.jpeg
IMG_3773.jpeg

HorribleParameters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Super excited for my order to ship on Saturday! Got in on the Arbor Day sale for a battlebox. I’ve had a lot of ups and downs with acros since starting my tank a little over a year ago, but the frags Adam has sent have always done a lot better than any other vendor.

OP
OP
100gallonreefer

100gallonreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Super excited for my order to ship on Saturday! Got in on the Arbor Day sale for a battlebox. I’ve had a lot of ups and downs with acros since starting my tank a little over a year ago, but the frags Adam has sent have always done a lot better than any other vendor.
Battle boxes are the Bomb!

Biokabe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might have to finally get in on Battle Corals soon... always admired his selection, but my tank has only just returned to a position of being able to support acros. Finally starting to see some growth and decent coloration on my test acros, so I think once I clear out this algae it might be time to pick up a Battle Box.

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might have to finally get in on Battle Corals soon... always admired his selection, but my tank has only just returned to a position of being able to support acros. Finally starting to see some growth and decent coloration on my test acros, so I think once I clear out this algae it might be time to pick up a Battle Box.
You could always hit him up and ask him to send you the bullet proof ones. He is pretty cool, always willing to work with you to get you want.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 24 24.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 69 70.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back