!!!!!BATTLEGRASS IS BACK BLEAHHCHES!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
going for a zinger there. if I need to edit the title just say the word.

anyway, in case you hadn't noticed

2.png

Well I mean I used to call it "battleChaeto". But that just didn't roll off the tongue like you know. "grass" does . So, after years of copying and pasting the same old response about how my rabbit fish ate all my cheato and I'm not sure I'll ever do it again. Blah blah blah.. Disappointing macro enthusiasts to no end.

I did do it again. And I have more now

Unfortunately like a bonafide idiot, I erased the page entirely from my site and all remnants, so I had to re-do that and I can't remember how I made the actual drop down option. So for now it's just in the "news" section. A little pricey I admit, but supplies are kind of limited right now.

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
going for a zinger there. if I need to edit the title just say the word.

anyway, in case you hadn't noticed

2.png

Well I mean I used to call it "battleChaeto". But that just didn't roll off the tongue like you know. "grass" does . So, after years of copying and pasting the same old response about how my rabbit fish ate all my cheato and I'm not sure I'll ever do it again. Blah blah blah.. Disappointing macro enthusiasts to no end.

I did do it again. And I have more now

Unfortunately like a bonafide idiot, I erased the page entirely from my site and all remnants, so I had to re-do that and I can't remember how I made the actual drop down option. So for now it's just in the "news" section. A little pricey I admit, but supplies are kind of limited right now.
Is there a blue light special or rainbow version ? Ha BattleBush, OwlsNest….just as alternates

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is there a blue light special or rainbow version ? Ha BattleBush, OwlsNest….just as alternates
Oh yeah. Of course. The blue light chaeto is going to run you double though. But it really looks just ok under blues!!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 24.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back