BayCorals is my absolute favorite

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nicks387
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nicks387

Premium member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2008
Messages
1,388
Reaction score
50
Location
MA
We all know Baycorals has great lps and zoos, but you may not know how sick there sps are........

Check out this True Echinata I just got in from them today.

BlueBoaEchinata.jpg


I want to take some pics but for some reason my camera isn't reading my memory card. Anyway the blue acro they have is as blue as an Oregon Tort. I also got a Rasta polyp that is about to shoot out a baby.

These guys are in my opinion the best online vendor I have ever dealt with. If you have not yet bought from them you are truly missing out.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new