BC corals picture posting thread.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jasonak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I can’t stop my Copps Cali Cali no matter how much I screw up the parameters. Very forgiving Acro for me
I received a calicali in a battlebox and was super excited about it. That is... until it got knocked down into a hammer and stayed there for an unknown amount of time. Needless to say she was a gonner.
 
Could be. I guess it would be hard to tell definitively since these corals can change so much in different conditions. I never saw green on this one before if that matters. It’s a deep red and the tips are blue but the camera doesn’t pic up that color.
Mine looks like that, never had any green either, but it is getting cooked up high.
 
I can’t stop my Copps Cali Cali no matter how much I screw up the parameters. Very forgiving Acro for me

Same here, it’s a very tough coral
Definitely.
6527.jpg
 
Time to regrow the Cool Bruise from a frag again…
IMG_4551.jpeg
Beautiful piece of calcium 😜! My cool bruise is thinking about branching. I'm going to shift my T5's forward a bit soon (once ATI decides to ship the replacement T5 mounting kit) to help with the front of the tank where it's situated.

IMG_3207.JPG


Most recent shot of Sex Pants (definitely doesn't sound right...)
IMG_3268.JPG


Hellflower Milli is finally getting it's act together!
Please pardon the algae...

IMG_3271.JPG
 
Beautiful piece of calcium 😜! My cool bruise is thinking about branching. I'm going to shift my T5's forward a bit soon (once ATI decides to ship the replacement T5 mounting kit) to help with the front of the tank where it's situated.

IMG_3207.JPG


Most recent shot of Sex Pants (definitely doesn't sound right...)
IMG_3268.JPG


Hellflower Milli is finally getting it's act together!
Please pardon the algae...

IMG_3271.JPG
Dang bro, that sex pants corderoy? Looking fuzzy!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new